A Tier 2 builder who have been operating in SEQLD for nearly 20 years are a consistent winner each year at the MBA awards and have created a very good name for themselves in the QLD building industry. They are known for delivering projects in the residential, education and industrial sectors from $5M to $70M.
The role – Project Manager
They have a high end 17 storey apartment project in the heart of the Gold Coast and are looking to add an experienced Project Manager to the team. You will have an experienced team around to assist you who you will be responsible for.
To be successful for this role you will:
- Have a minimum of 5 to 10 years’ experience running your own projects as a Project Manager with a known builder in QLD
- Must show stability with previous employers
- Variety of project experience in different sectors
- Some residential experience is preferred
- Be able to lead from the front and able to multi task
- Someone who is ambitious and self-motivated
- Currently lives on the Gold Coast
- A team player
This is a really good opportunity for a Project Manager who is looking for a long term Gold Coast career move as they have an outstanding staff retention rate.
If you would like to hear more about the role then please email your CV to David Hope at email@example.com or call on 0406 665 799.
For any other construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com