Our client are a specialized contractor who provide construction, maintenance and commissioning services to the resources, water and energy sectors across Australia. They posses in house engineering capability to self perform multi-disciplined engineering projects (Electrical, Mechanical, Civil).
As of a recent acceleration period from one of their major clients an opportunity has arisen for a Electrical Project Engineer to join one of there projects during a peak period of installation working on a FIFO basis. The role will involve preparing E&I work packs, lead field installations, preparing single line drawings, loop drawings and termination drawings, produce cable sizing and provide engineering support for technicians during installations.The role is an immediate start for an initial 3 month period and will be a site based role working on a 21/7 roster with a 30% site uplift and full flights and accommodation provided by the client.
To be considered for this role you mist posses the following experience:
- Tertiary Qualification in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 5-10 years experience in a site based Electrical construction role
- Prior experience delivering projects in the oil & gas sector for HV & LV projects
- Experience interfacing with multi-disciplined engineering teams (Mechanical, Civil, structural)
- Preferable experience working for a mid tier specialized
The role is an immediate requirement so applicants should be able to start within a 1 week notice period.
For more information please call Rory immediately on 0428 026 703 or email firstname.lastname@example.org