- Work with a long servicing, experienced Project Manager
- Immediate or Jan start available.
Join a well-known mid-tier builder that has a strong pipeline going into 2023, good systems and strong financial backing. Join a landmark project that will incorporate the constructions of pools, gym and a 5-star restaurant worth 60M. Across Australia this company turnover in excess of 1bil and continuing to grow.
Working hand in hand with a Project Manager that has been with the company over 15 years and an already established site team you will assist with the design and coordination of site activities working closely with consultants and subbies. This is an existing position within a high achieving team that is vacant due to someone going on mat leave.
The position will be based in an office on the lower north shore.
Salary will depend on experience however a package of up to 180K is available
- Construction Management or related construction/engineering degree
- Experience working on commercial projects in a tier one or two environment
- Strong background working through design with consultants
- Strong buildability, planning and scheduling experience
- Ability to use industry software
This is a great opportunity for an experienced engineer to join a prestigious and interesting project. You will join a high achieving site team run by leaders that demonstrate transparency, approachability, and honesty. You will work with an inclusive organisation that promotes diversity and equal opportunity.
If you feel you meet with above criteria and are interested to find out more about the position, please apply for the position below or call Carmel Jones, Associate Director 0428 433 876. Carmel.email@example.com