Established for over 50 years they are a well respected and leaders in the structural industry. Manufacturing and delivering some of Australias most complex, iconic and challenging projects. Working alongside leading infrastructure and commercial contractors they are in an excellent position for years to come.
Due to market growth, exciting new project and demand for heavy industrial engineering they require diligent and qualified engineers to join their workforce.
- Reporting directly to the Project Manager & Senior Project Manager
- Be responsible for the project in a Site, Design and Technical perspective
- Coordination, planning of project deliverables
- Liaison and coordination of builders, architects, consultants and subcontractors.
- Be involved in project planning, program and materials.
- Coordination of SWMS and relevant documentations
- Degree Qualified in Engineering, Construction Management or similar
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to manage Quality and have a keen eye for detail.
- Carry the highest level of Safety and strong understanding of WH&S
- Be well presented and carry excellent communication skills
- Excellent career progression opportunity
- Strong systems and programs in play
- Strong pipeline in the and commercial sector with plans to permeate the commercial market.
- Strong set of company values and experience
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Henry Pham on 02 8252 4026 or drop me an email on email@example.com