Our client is a state-wide Government organisation within the Transport sector who have expressed interest in a Project Engineer to provide holiday cover for our contractor on Road and Bridge upgrade projects across the Hunter Region.
Reporting into Senior Management you will be responsible for providing engineering support across a number of projects both at the front-end development and delivery phase of number of road infrastructure projects. You will be involved with developing project briefs for nominated projects and identifying the needs and outcomes to be addressed by the organisation.
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering
- Between 5-10 years’ experience in the Delivery of Road and Bridge Construction projects
- Must have expert knowledge of RMS procedures and Standards
- Experience in a client-side role either in state or local government
- Must have local Australian Experience
If this position is of interest, then please call Allyssar on: 02 8252 4014 apply online or email: firstname.lastname@example.org