|Job Title:||Project Coordinator|
|Salary:||$50 P/h + Super|
|Contact Name:||Spencer Williamson|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2021 10:45|
The position supports the development, implementation and review of programs and projects designed to assist
local government, business and the community to increase resource efficiency and recycling.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Undertake targeted research, design, delivery and review of programs and projects and provide project
assistance to other team members
• Assist development of performance indicators for allocated projects and reporting on project performance
• Administer budgets and records for designated projects and programs and preparing project/program
reports, briefings and other written material.
• Evaluate and report on delivery of programs and projects;
• Establish and monitor networks among a wide range of stakeholders;
• Develop partnership projects, publications and tools that meet the needs of key stakeholders.
Tertiary qualification in Environment or a similar field
Government experience is a big plus
Understanding of environmental issues, in relation to waste management and resource recovery, and the
principles of ecologically sustainable development.
Understanding of NSW government policy as it relates to waste management and resource recovery.
Project management skills and experience in the delivery.
How to apply:
Apply via your preferred job board.