|Job Title:||Project coordinator|
|Salary:||$57.82 P/h + super|
|Contact Name:||Spencer Williamson|
|Job Published:||September 01, 2021 17:06|
- Worked on construction projects ideally social infrastructure (Art galleries, Sports complex, Theatres)
- Strong commercial experience, finances, procurement, invoicing etc.
- Immediate available or maximum 2 weeks notice
- Government experience would be ideal (Local or state)
Purpose of the role:
The Project Manager is responsible for undertaking all activities necessary to manage designated cultural infrastructure projects, capital funding programs and strategy and planning activities associated with the Government’s Cultural Infrastructure Plan 2025+.
• Proactive project management to meet all time/cost/quality milestones, in compliance with project, legislative and agency requirements to deliver project outcomes.
• Create, monitor and maintain project programs, risk and change management systems and budgets using Create Infrastructure standard systems.
• Develop project requirements, functional briefs and consultant scopes of work and manage procurement and evaluation processes in accordance with probity standards including contract administration.
• Supervise consultants to ensure they are delivering their full scope of services, performing as expected and meeting deadlines and budgets.
• Maintain constructive working relationships, support negotiations and work collaboratively with stakeholders including industry and community representatives, contractors, consultants, cultural institutions and other government agencies.
• Use high level written and verbal communication skills to develop documentation, reports, briefs, governance papers and presentations to effectively target diverse audiences.
• Identify, evaluate and respond to project issues to ensure that financial, reputational and business risks are minimised.
• Contribute to advice, recommendations and support of Senior Managers and Executive, Deputy Secretary, Secretary, Minister for the Arts and Government to inform decisions relevant to cultural infrastructure projects and related programs.
How to apply:
Apply via your preferred job board or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org