- 6-month contract opportunity with NSW State Government
- Work from home full time, with occasional travel to their Parramatta office.
- $300 per day + super
Our client is the leading transport and roads agency for New South Wales. The organisation is responsible for improving the customer experience, planning, program administration, policy, regulation, procuring transport services, infrastructure and freight.
Primary purpose of the role
The role provides high level efficient administrative support to the team and to contribute to the effective operation of the business unit.
- Perform a range of administrative duties to ensure the effective operation of the business unit.
- Provide administrative support and accurate information and advice to team members to ensure adherence to policies and procedures.
- Conduct purchasing activities for goods and services in accordance with procurement policies and procedures to ensure timely delivery of services.
- Identify and recommend improvements to systems and procedures, to contribute to the continuous improvement cycle.
- Eligibility to work full-time in Australia
- The ability to work 40 hours per week, 8 hours per day
- MUST NOT HAVE ANY HOLIDAYS PLANNED OR BOOKED WITHIN THE NEXT 3 MONTHS
- Previous experience in customer service is ESSENTIAL.
- Must be confident working in a similar role