A well established SME Project Management and advisory firm, working across projects in the built and infrastructure environments. They deliver projects in 10 different market verticals in value from $1m - $3b. Their HQ in Sydney is seeking a confident Project Accountant who has worked in a construction environment previously.
- Ensuring all projects are set up and reporting correctly in our cost control systems
- Preparing and submitting invoices to clients, billing and monitoring project budgets
- Interpreting and analysing project financial reports
- Assisting project managers with cost control, maintenance and auditing
- Participating in project reviews, producing reports and interpreting financial information to support project management decisions on a weekly and monthly basis
- Supporting the commercial manager with reporting and analysing profitability, revenue, margins, costs, and utilisation across projects.
- Ensuring company QA and cost control procedures are followed
- Experience within a similar role within the Property Development, Construction or Engineering industry.
- Has worked in a Project Accounting position prior 3+ years
- Passion for Finance and Accounts.
- Confident in themselves and their relationship management with bigger construction personalities
- Excellent communication skills with a proven history in dealing with Senior Management.
- Technically Savvy.
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident.
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila on firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com