- Tertiary qualifications in Project Management, or equivalent experience, preferably in a brownfield rail environment
- Significant experience in interface and/or project management of multi-disciplined projects in a complex engineering and operation environment (rail or construction), preferably in a brownfield rail environment
- Demonstrated experience in Project Management Methodologies and project management tools and project reporting.
- Strong communication (verbal and written),interpersonal and relationship building skills, with the ability to develop and maintain stakeholder relationships, including ability to negotiate and manage conflict.
- Demonstrated commercial acumen and experience in contract administration and working effecitively with external and internal parties to ensure delivery to contract and required standards.
- Demonstrated experience in applying project governance processes, including project change control
- Demonstrated knowledge of general construction and site safety practices and requirements with an understanding of rail construction methodologies.
Program Interface Manager- Rail
|Job Title:||Program Interface Manager- Rail|
|Job Published:||November 30, 2018 15:15|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Program Manager / Team Leader - Rail Technology
Highly Competitive Rates
Systems Engineer - Rail
$120,000 - $140,000 + Super
Project Manager - Rail
$130,000 - $160,000 + Super & Benefits
Principal Electrical Engineer - Rail Traction
$150,000 - $180,000 + Benefits
RAMS / Safety Assurance Engineer - Rail
$130,000 - $150,000 + Super & Benefits