$90,000.00 - $110,000.00
Our client is a highly regarded and reputable global multi-disciplinary built environment consultancy with a fantastic acclaim in the Australian buildings market.
This consultancy has a huge presence across the nation and attracts some of the top talent the industry has to offer, resulting in a consistent array of diverse and exciting projects in their portfolio.
Work-life balance, is at the core of their culture and is actively encouraged, resulting in a positive results driven working environment.
This is a great opportunity for a Project Engineer, Junior Project Manager or an Advisory Consultant to join a high performing Advisory business within one of Australia's market leaders, where you will play a key role in guiding and executing projects up to $10m, with a core focus on their Defence portfolio.
The role will offer the individual the opportunity to work on a broad range of small to medium size defence projects, with the responsibility of managing several projects simultaneously, with the utility behind you of exceptional project, advisory and building design teams at the top of their games.
The role will give you the chance to broaden your skills and experience while being supported and encouraged to excel in every aspect of your career.
- 2-5 years’ experience in Project Engineering / Advisory
- Understanding of construction/engineering project management
- The ability to engage with multiple stakeholders and manage competing priorities
- A tertiary degree in Engineering, Project Management or Commerce/Economics is desired by not essential
- Passion for project delivery and defence type work
- Citizenship Required for Defence Clearance.
- Exciting career path
- Large and diverse projects
- Friendly team and culture
- Superb management