CGC are working with a large national multidisciplinary consultancy who are looking for a Principal Electrical Engineer to join their Building Services Team. This national giant has a very strong reputation within Australia's building services market. They have an industry leading working environment and are ear marked for huge success in 2020 after landing some exciting long term projects over the last 12 months.
In order to support a number of significant project wins and to support the continued growth of the business, our client is looking for an experienced Principal Electrical Engineer to join their team. This role will provide Electrical services expertise and leadership through the provision of design services and advice to a broad range of clients and industry sectors including Health, Education, Commercial, Retail, and much more.
Working within a dynamic, highly motivated and driven national key leadership team, you will hire and grow a Electrical team within the Melbourne market, mentor junior staff and develop future engineers. As an experienced professional, you will contribute to the winning, management and delivery of moderate to large scale projects.
As part of this role you will:
- Project manage medium to large scale projects
- Provide Electrical services expertise and leadership
- Deliver design services and advice direct to clients
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement
- Participate in business development
- Assist in work planning and programming within the team
- Assist in training and mentoring junior team members
To be successful in this position you will have solid background in Electrical design in building services. You will be in a position to offer in-depth technical advice to other divisions within the company as well as new and existing staff working below you. You will be a key manager of delivery and a client point of contact. With prior experience working on major Electrical projects.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- 10 + years’ experience
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical)
- Experience working for a Building Services Consultancy
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and communicate effectively with both internal and external clients around key dates
- Demonstrated experience in preparing technical design documentation
- Experience in managing project budgets and resources
- Exceptional levels of written and oral communication
- Great salary
- Superb offices
- Career path
- Active social club