- Must have driver's license
- Immediate Start
- Promoting Australia's best agricultural practices and produce
For the Agricultural Foodies!!
This opportunity is to support the CEO and owner of multiple successful businesses across agriculture, childcare and development. The current venture which will be a large part of your role, is to assist with CEO with his checklist on getting an executive retreat farm in the Hawksbury (North Richmond area) up and running. This is where the role will be based out of predominantly, however the successful candidate will ideally live near the Strathfield area and drive, to take the CEO and themselves each morning.
There will be the occasional day in the Sydney office to work with the CFO. You will be working hand in hand with the CEO to get this, and his other business endeavors in order.
This is an exciting role where you will be researching and engaging with Australia's best producers of responsible farming and experiencing the best of Aussie agricultural produce. The CEO you will be supporting is very busy but also very relaxed and friendly, making your role an enjoyable and flexible one.
- Must have a driver's license (car provided) to take the CEO to appointments and to the Richmond location each morning (from Strathfield)
- Act as the point of contact between the CEO and employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Research of Australia's unique responsible farming practices and producer of these products. Reaching out to them and proposing partnerships on behalf of CEO
- Credit card reconciling and basic accounts on MYOB
- Research and execution of liquor licensing for venue
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Diary management and set up meetings (internal and external)
- Make business travel and accommodation arrangements, manage all admin relating to such arrangements (receipts to accounts, bookings in calendar etc)
- Assist with company event planning and coordination
- Management of technology and associated issues (laptop, iPhone)
- General admin tasks such as printing, copying, maintaining up to date server documentation
- Assistance with marketing including coordination of content for social media posts, scheduling photography to capture project milestones, creating event invitations and ongoing communication with various stakeholders (photographers, sponsors, delivery team).
- Personal ad hoc tasks for family
- MUST HAVE Australian Drivers Licence (car provided)
- MUST HAVE Working with children check
- Must have an interest in the agricultural and farming world, or world of quality Aussie products
- Experience as an administrator or support person
- MUST HAVE basic accounts experience - MYOB
- Excellent MS Office/O365 knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Confidence in communicating with various stakeholders
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Admin or PA Diploma/ Certificate desired but not essential
- Ability to go to the Sydney office once a fortnight.
- Busy and exciting role
- This role will suit a male or a female, so please apply!
- Flexibility when needed if not impacting the tasks at present
A friendly CEO to support
- Exposure and networking with Australia's best and most interesting agricultural famers and their products
- Exposure to Australia's most successful businesses in many different industries
- Salary based on experience
Please only apply if you are living in Sydney and are happy to be a driver as part of the role.
Please apply through the ad or for more information, contact Mikaila on firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com