A major railway operator in Sydney are looking for an experienced Operations Analyst to join them.
Ideally, we are looking for somebody with previous experience and understanding of railway / metro operations but are open to those experienced in other forms of complex transport operations or Service Delivery.
Including those involved in bus operations or the aviation industry.
To analyse data and provide advice and reports on rail operations, commercial metrics, customer data and asset performance issues.
The successful applicant will develop, manage and review documentation of operational requirements associated with the operation of this major rail network.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide advice and assist with the development of systems and processes to verify operational activities and monitor performance of a number of elements for the rail network in question
- Extract, analyse and report operational data, metrics and dashboards, using a range of a range of exploratory data analysis techniques and provide appropriate reports and recommendations
- Provide advice and assist with the development of operational concepts for the rail program
- Liaise with, influence and work collaboratively with Project Delivery Implementation Groups and major works contractors on other associated rail projects currently in development and construction to support quality operational outcomes for these projects
- Tertiary education in a relevant discipline or equivalent industry experience
- Highly analytical, with advanced Microsoft Excel and other analytical tools
- Good report writing skills with the ability to interpret data.
- Understanding of transport industry operations (i.e. rail, bussing, aviation) and or Service Delivery
- Understanding of railway / metro
- Ability to adapt and prioritise in a highly reactive operations environment
To discuss in further detail, please contact our Government specialist George Hvid: George.Hvid@cgcrecruitment.com / 0427 933 873