CGC Recruitment is a specialist recruiter in the construction, engineering and design space. We are delighted to be recruiting a Senior Office Administrator for a consultancy specialising in civil and structural engineering.
About the company:
Our client is a civil and structural engineering consultancy that has been established for decades in the Australian market. With an open management structure that embodies a diverse, inclusive and vibrant workforce for all employees. Their office is located in North Sydney with views of the harbour.
We are seeking an advanced user of both Excel and Word.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- 3-4 years’ experience in administration with a high attention to detail
- Advanced MS Word and Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interest in HR recruitment support
- Eager to build a career within Engineering and Construction
- Bubbly and confident personality
- HR Recruiting Support
- IT Support
- High Level Admin
- Petty Cash
- Adhoc Admin Tasks
- Formatting documentation
- Social Committee
- Possible Relief Reception
- Outstanding harbour view offices
- Close knit, friendly and supportive administration team
- Assist with HR related matters and recruitment
- Progress to any area of the business you desire
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident.
Please apply through the ad or for more information, contact Mikaila on email@example.com
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com