Established for over 20 years, they are a specialised Metalworks/Cladding & Roofing Contractor delivering some of Australia most iconic Commercial & Government buildings. They have a vast scope including high-end architectural homes all across Australia with manufacturing and materials sourced locally. You will be joining a highly experienced team with an industry leading family oriented culture.
Due to secured works and a strong pipeline across both the Commercial & Architectural Residential sector with projects up to $3M such as Airports & Rail. This is a National role, interstate travel/stay will be required across both QLD & VIC. You will be supported in the role with Contracts Administrators, Estimators, Designers & Accounts.
- Work closely with the CEO of Operations you will play an integral role on the delivery of specialised projects in both the Commercial & Architectural Residential Sectors
- Planning and scheduling of day to day site activities in conjunction with the Site Manager to ensure project milestones are met
- Management of budgets, timeline and varies
- OHS and contract negotiations through to project handover
- Quality control and assurance
- Coordination of trades
- Long-term career growth with internal career path and growth
- Work with a leading, well established specialised contractor
- Highly engaging culture & flexibility
- Be supported in this role with engaging and experienced management team
- Ideally come from a trade or engineering background
- High verbal & written communication skills
- Technical knowledge within Facades/Metalworks
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Henry on 0405 487 244 or drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org