National ICT Lead - Building Services
|Job Title:||National ICT Lead - Building Services|
|Salary:||$140,000.00 - $160,000.00 Package|
|Contact Name:||Martin Smallshaw|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2019 17:16|
A leading Tier 2 building services consultancy who are across 5 states in Australia are looking to expand their presence in the ICT buildings sector. With an ever growing pipeline of impressive projects across sectors such as Fit-out, Age Care, Commercial, Education, Retail and Mission Critical, an apparent need for an ICT National Leader has been identified.
This consultancy is run with a difference, often complimented by many as being a forward thinking, genuine, client care focused consultancy with a family feel. The camaraderie across senior management, both locally in Sydney and interstate is a rare thing to behold. Their processes are lean and their software & systems infrastructure is often described as a breath of fresh air.
We are looking for an Associate or above ICT specialist to join our client's head office in Sydney as National ICT Lead. The role will work closely with Regional Office Leads across the country as well as the CEO who will all work closely with you to develop and build an industry leading Buildings ICT practice. This will allow our client to deliver high quality digital value proposition on major projects in the Buildings market.
To be successful in this role, you will be highly experienced in the design and delivery of ICT infrastructure systems for Buildings. You will be keen to build on existing capabilities by developing new knowledge and technical understanding of emerging digital areas in order to be able to successfully consult to clients.
You will ideally have:
• Recognised relevant tertiary qualifications in a relevant technical discipline.
• Relevant industry experience and personal profile in ICT leadership, ideally within a consulting business environment.
• Ability to communicate with people at all levels in both technical and non-technical environments.
• Effective written communication and report writing skills.
• Ability to maintain personal effectiveness particularly during periods of higher than normal workload.
About the role
The key focus of this role will support the creation of a full-service advisory and design offer for digitally-driven buildings by filling out current capacity shortfalls and integrating new capability and capacity across our regional business.
In this role you will:
• Provide technical direction and thought leadership - positioning as the leading-edge advisory for the technical strategy and design for the rapidly evolving next generation of digital buildings, precincts and cities. Establish a personal position as a recognised expert in ICT-digital design and implementation nationally.
• Partake in project leadership and delivery - development of digital technology solutions for Fit-out, Age Care, Commercial, Education, Retail and Mission Critical within the overall multi-disciplinary offering. Develop and maintain excellent client relationships to drive repeat business
• Undertake business development - Identify existing and emerging areas of potential for ICToffering particularly for the design, specification and procurement of complex technology systems within the buildings sector
• Develop ICT Group competency - Educating and guiding the broader business for the development of relevant solutions for national implementation.
• Be a part of national impact - Interface with national state and discipline leaders to provide leadership.
Call Martin Smallshaw at CGC Recruitment on 0478 699 630 or email email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's