- 3 month contract opportunity with NSW State Government
- Flexible working options available
- Based in Milsons Point
- $400 per day + super
- Monday - Friday - 40 hours per week
Our client is the leading transport and roads agency for New South Wales. The organisation is responsible for improving the customer experience, planning, program administration, policy, regulation, procuring transport services, infrastructure and freight.
Primary purpose of the role:
The role will support the delivery of the full suite of Government and Executive communications, including briefing notes, correspondence and parliamentary and cabinet support services, and assists in managing agency information and knowledge to support senior decision-makers to make informed assessments on time
• Assist with the coordination and collation of information in the Regional and Outer Metropolitan division to ensure input into Ministerial and Executive products and services, including briefings,correspondence, is complete, accurate and timely.
• Assist with coordinating the timely development of critical papers and documentation required for Ministerial and Executive meetings.
• Champion the issues-management operating model through a demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement and working effectively across all product lines.
• Contribute to the identification and implementation of performance improvements to enhance the delivery of products and service to proactively meet stakeholder and customer requests.
• Monitor emerging issues, trends and changes in the environment to anticipate shifts in the information and knowledge management needs of the division and to proactively meet stakeholder and customer requests
- Eligibility to work full-time in Australia
- The ability to work 40 hours per week, 8 hours per day
- MUST NOT HAVE ANY HOLIDAYS PLANNED OR BOOKED WITHIN THE NEXT 3 MONTHS
- Good Systems Knowledge
- Experience in using Salesforce and objective
- Must have previous experience in a similar role