About the Business
CGC is recruiting for this Australian-wide practice, dedicated to creating people-centric environments from the large scale to the small. They have studios in Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide and Perth with a combined talent of 170 architects, urban planners, interior designers and landscape architects.
Seeking experienced Permanent Full Time Marketing & Bid Coordinator to support the Bid Manager in the bid/tender process as well as with the Marketing for the business.
You should be a high calibre applicant who’s not only talented but enjoys a dynamic, progressive, challenging and fun workplace environment.
This role works closely with the Bid Manager, being mentored with the longer-term plan of taking over the Bid Manager Role.
This role will include:
- Assisting in the production of a tailored, comprehensive and visually striking bid document that reinforces the “win” strategy within agreed programme.
- Identifying key requirements and coordinating the content for bids including written material and technical descriptions from key notes provided by the bid champion and/or stakeholders.
- Managing internal and external stake holders to ensure timely collation of information and sufficient review process that allows the highest quality production.
- Assist with bid formulation, reviews, approvals and submission, in consultation with key stakeholders.
- Coordinating the in-house printing and finishing and/or coordination of external providers for large submissions.
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience in a similar role within the Architectural, Engineering or Construction Industry.
- Must have worked on bids and submissions prior
- Must have advanced skills in InDesign and Photoshop
- Advanced level in Excel and MS Word.
- Teamwork is at the heart of their approach
- Discounted gym memberships, personal and flexible working arrangements.
- Professional development and training
- Attendance at industry events
- Mentoring Program
- Regular Social Events including regular drinks after work, team events and work functions.
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident.
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila on 8252 4010
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com