Our client has established offices in both New South Wales and Queensland providing integrated fitout solutions to the commercial sector. The project delivery teams are backed by senior executives with over 100 years of combined experience in construction.
A streamlined organisational structure allows managerial input and mentoring across on all projects and promotes a collaborative and inclusive culture.
You will work under with a highly astute General Manager that has joined the business from a well-known tier two builder to help drive the business forward.
As Project Manager, you will manage the procurement process, coordinate subcontractors, liaise with your site team and drive the program to an effective and successful conclusion. You will also manage all correspondence with the relevant stakeholders including the client, consultants, architects and internal staff.
You will be provided with a dedicated and experienced Contract Administrator and have a full site team to support.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Project Management role in commercial, educational or health sectors ideally in a fast paced environment - $2M - $5M
- Degree background, trained as a Contract Administrator
- Our client is privately owned, senior management are from a tier two background and the team are eager and driven.
- The senior management have pulled together their years of experience working in a tier two environment and tweaked the structure to create a flexible and agile culture.
- Working closely with the General Manager you will receive one on one mentoring with the long term goal for this position to oversee larger projects.