Our client is an established industry leader in customised panelling and commercial joinery manufacture. Our client is renowned for providing the highest of standards for architectural panelling systems & they’re expanding their workforce as the business is rapidly growing.
Due to demand our client is seeking experienced Joiners/ cabinet makers who will be working in the workshop of a vibrant company. Required to manufacture, cut and assemble quality joinery in preparation for installation.
- Energetic tradesman with eagerness to learn
- Experience operating woodworking machinery - CNC Routers, Panel Saw, Beam Saw, Edge Bander
- Keen eye for detail
- Adhere to OH&S Policy
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Permanent long-term opportunity
- Excellent career progression
- Professional & friendly culture
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Henry Pham on 02 8252 4026 or drop me an email on email@example.com