Medium sized civil contractor that currently employees over 150 people and turnover in excess of $250M. They undertake projects valued to $50M within the earthmoving, roadworks and subdivision for local builders, developers and councils.
The Director and Senior Management are still very hands on ensuring people receive ongoing mentoring and training.
The success of this business is their culture and people, we seek someone who can be an addition to this success, in developing the next line of management and taking a strategic HR role.
Culture / Benefits
- Being family owned this contractor has time to invest in people. The Director is a modern and progressive leader and the company enjoys high employee engagement.
- The culture is non egoistic
- The business has grown year on year since inception and is turning over approx $250M and are looking to expand
- Enjoy working with a company that nurtures client relationships to the point that you build lifelong friendships
- Not a corporate environment. Majority of employees have proudly come from corporate backgrounds and enjoy this high performing family culture
- This is a no mess role - everything is well established and you can make the role your own
Human Resources Manager is responsible for providing the overall leadership and management of the Company’s HR Management system in line with the Company’s expectations and legal requirements.
The role plans, develops, implements and manages the processes and procedures necessary for the smooth and timely operation of the Company and learning and development of the next line of management.
You will have previously come from HR/L&D within Construction or similar industry. This is a Permanent opportunity and a newly created role, based in Seven Hills.
- General HR functions including Planning, developing, implementing and monitoring the HR Function.
- Manage 2 direct reports
- Induction and Onboarding
- Performance Management
- Learning and Development
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management or associated field.
- HR Experience within the Construction or Engineering Industry
- Prove understanding of human resources management processes and practices
- Good working knowledge of Australian Legislation and standards relating to employment law.
- Immediate start - willing to wait the 4 week notice period for the right candidate
Please apply through the ad or for more information, contact Mikaila on email@example.com
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com