This family owned larger tier builder have an excellent reputation throughout the NSW Market with a tier 2 mentality with great ethics. They are known for delivering industrial, Health, Government Age Care etc. They are seeking someone who has already got some HR administration up their sleeve and ready to kick start a career in HR Coordination.
This company is fast paced, social and engaging with a great reputation in the market.
Reporting into and mentored by the lovely HR Advisor and National HR Manager, you will be coached and guided however this will be an extremely fast paced and busy role. You will be assisting salary reviews, promotions, invoice processing, performance management, recruitment, onboarding and offboarding. You will have exposure to the entire National HR team in monthly catch-ups and provided a lot of growth.
- Manage onboarding and exit processes
- Be the alternate contact point for HR enquiries
- Update, maintain, create policies and procedures as required and ensure
- Assist with the development, implementation and maintenance of HR systems to facilitate an efficient HR function
- Issue all contracts of employment
- Assist in Learning & Development
- Support initiative to building brand attraction
- Ensure HR compliance is meticulously kept
- Assist with training and development, culture and retention
- A large amount of adhoc administration will be involved
- HR Administration
- Minimum of 2 years with an SME or large organisation within HR functions
- High levels of initiative, strong attention to detail
- Excellent written skills
- Personality traits: highly approachable, trustworthy, warm, friendly, enthusiastic
- Work with a high level of Autonomy
- Microsoft Office Suite high competency
- HRIS experience not essential
- An interest in working in the construction and infrastructure industry which is fast paced, social and super engaging.
- Teamwork is at the heart of their approach
- Professional development and training
- Attendance at industry events
- Regular Social Events including regular drinks after work, team events and work functions.
- New offices near Mascot
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident.
Please apply through the ad or for more information, contact Mikaila on firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com