- Immediate Start - Stand alone role
- New Sydney CBD offices
- Progression and Development
- $80-85k + Super
Our client is a leading property developer in both Australia and China. They are extremely reputable and create high quality developments while also giving back to the community through charitable appeals. They have been around for roughly 20 years and have over $1.10 billion investments worldwide.
IMMEDIATE REQUIREMENT - must speak both Mandarin and English fluently.
Reporting to the Director and in a stand alone role, this will be a fast paced and busy role, however extremely rewarding for your career. You will have ideally experience in L&D and have an interest in this area, as well as performance management, recruitment, onboarding and offboarding. There will be a large amount of autonomy and trust, amazing for that next step in your career.
- Manage onboarding and exit processes
- Be the direct contact for HR enquiries
- Update, maintain, create policies and procedures as required
- Assist with the development, implementation and maintenance of HR systems to facilitate an efficient HR function
- Issue all contracts of employment
- Assist in Learning & Development and manage reviews
- Support initiative to building brand attraction
- Ensure HR compliance is meticulously kept
- Assist with training and development, culture and retention
- A large amount of adhoc administration will be involved
- Minimum Diploma in Human Resources Management
- 3 years minimum experience in a generalist HR role ideally in property or construction
- Personality traits: highly approachable, trustworthy, warm, friendly, enthusiastic, attention to detail
- Work with a high level of Autonomy
- Microsoft Office Suite high competency
- HRIS experience not essential, most is currently done manually, preference is to have experience in manual processes.
- Teamwork is at the heart of their approach
- Professional development and training
- Attendance at industry events and alongside Director
- Regular Social Events including regular drinks after work, team events and work functions.
- New CBD offices
Please apply through the ad or for more information, contact Mikaila on firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com