A well established Australian construction company requires a People and Culture Advisor to support the HR Manager in the CBD.
Reporting into and mentored by the lovely P&C Manager, you will be coached and guided however this will be an extremely fast paced and busy role. You will have ideally dabbled in L&D and have an interest in this area, as well as performance management, recruitment, onboarding and offboarding. You will also manage the receptionist. There will be a large amount of autonomy and trust, amazing for that next step in your career.
- Manage onboarding and exit processes
- Be the direct contact for HR enquiries
- Update, maintain, create policies and procedures as required and ensure
- Assist with the development, implementation and maintenance of HR systems to facilitate an efficient HR function
- Issue all contracts of employment
- Assist in Learning & Development
- Support initiative to building brand attraction
- Ensure HR compliance is meticulously kept
- Assist with training and development, culture and retention
- Manage the receptionist
- A large amount of adhoc administration will be involved
- Support the implementation of the payroll/HRIS solution in 2021 including the ongoing coordination and management payroll with outsourced provider
- Minimum Diploma in Human Resources Management
- 5 years experience in a generalist HR role. 2 years at Advisor level - MUST BE IN CONSTRUCTION
- HR system and process improvement
- Personality traits: highly approachable, trustworthy, warm, friendly, enthusiastic, attention to detail
- Work with a high level of Autonomy
- Microsoft Office Suite high competency
- HRIS experience not essential, most is currently done manually, preference is to have experience in manual processes.
- Teamwork is at the heart of their approach
- Professional development and training
- Attendance at industry events
- Regular Social Events including regular drinks after work, team events and work functions.
- New CBD offices
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident.
Please apply through the ad or for more information, contact Mikaila on email@example.com
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com