Our client operates all over Australia and is known as one of the largest tier 2 builders in the country. They operate in sectors such as education, industrial, health and more recently agecare with their projects valuing anything from $10M to $150M. Their QLD division has been operating for over 10 years and they currently have two offices in the state.
The role – General Foreman
Due to recent successful tenders they are looking for an experienced Foreman to join a team on a $90M commercial project located in the Northern suburbs of Brisbane. You will be joining an established and experienced team and will report to your Site Manager and Project Manager. They are looking for this person to start in September.
What you need to be successful
- Come from a trade background
- Previous experience with a known builder
- Stability with previous employers
- Experience on projects of $30M plus
- Strong on finishes & structures
- Working on an iconic project
- Taking your career to the next level
- Working for a builder with experienced/supportive senior management
- Working for a builder who promotes from within
- Salary of anything from $130K to $170K depending on experience
If you are keen to hear more about the role please contact David Hope on 0406 665 799 or email your CV to email@example.com
For any other construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com