- Permanent role
- Professional company with relaxed culture
- Aged care, educational projects valued to $10M
Our client is a progressive commercial builder whose director is well-respected and over the last 10 years has built a company that offers both a professional and flexible working environment. They have a strong focus on aged care projects however also deliver educational and boutique residential valued up to $10M
Culture / Benefits
People like working with this company because the director has created a professional yet relaxed culture. Working in the Sydney market for over 20 yrs means the company enjoys a steady stream of work and continues to grow year on year. The team is a social and sporty group, and the director promotes an inclusive culture.
Reporting directly into senior management you will be required to oversee/coordinate the day to day activates on site to ensure that safety, quality, and programme are adhered to. Initially you will oversee the upgrade to independent living units based in Sydney’s west.
This position could suit someone that is stepping into a supervisor’s role from a leading hand position. Ongoing training and mentoring will be provided by the GM, Construction Manager and Director as required
You package will include a car allowance and is likely to be between 100K – 120K
- Carpentry trade with management/coordination experience on commercial / aged care projects
- Ability to schedule, coordinate and manage sub-contractors
- Ability to liaise directly with the clients in an occupied premise
- Ability to interpret drawings and programmes and develop short term programmes
- Good communication and an intermediate level of computer literacy