Working with this builder you will be joining one of Australia most successful fitout and refurbishment firms. A team of over 350 people service clients on a national basis delivering large scale projects valued to $50M.
The role – Foreman
Their busy Brisbane team are looking to add a Foreman into the team. Your first project will be a landmark project on the outskirts of the CBD which is valued close to $10M which is a mixture of fit out and new build and a complex interesting build. You will be working under an experienced Site Manager and Project Manager.
Skills and Experience
- 5 years experience as a Foreman
- Experience with recognised well known builders
- A strong Commercial, mixed construction and fit out is preferred
- Stability on your CV
- Calm and professional temperament
- Team Player
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly respected builder who have a fantastic culture and a great variety of options within the business to satisfy your career ambitions.
- Work for a truly great company with a first-class reputation
- Real work/life balance
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Supportive senior management
- Career progression a guarantee
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact David Hope on 0 406 665 799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com