This builder has over 2 decades of experience in QLD and NSW and boasts a large portfolio of projects from new office complexes to commercial heritage renovations, auditoriums to hospitality refurbishments and commercial fit-outs. The company currently holds a strong financial position and are keen to bolster their team for a strong pipeline of projects.
About the role – Foreman
Due to planned growth they are looking to engage a Foreman that is capable of delivering projects between $3M to $5M. As the Foreman you will be required to oversee/coordinate the day to day activates to ensure that safety, quality and programme are adhered to and run the project yourself from a site perspective.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated ability to independently (or as team leader) deliver commercial project valued up to $5M
- Trade (compulsory) and tertiary building qualification highly regarded
- Ability to build solid client relationships and manage personnel to operate cohesively within a team environment
- Strong technical, planning & programming skills
- Extensive knowledge of building trades, and how to push projects
- Above average administration skills with a keen eye for managing budgets, preliminaries and variation management
- Good safety & company system management skills
- Experience in hospitality education and heritage is highly valued
- Above average computer literacy, this builder uses electronic management tools on site
The culture throughout this business is one of honestly and integrity. The Directors and General Managers have an inclusive and supportive mentality and employees enjoy a stable working environment.
- Run your own projects up to $5M
- Ongoing training, development and career progression on offer
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Supportive senior management
How to apply
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com