This builder has over 3 decades of experience in NSW and boasts a large portfolio of successfully delivered projects within aged care, educational, health and the government sectors. The company is in a strong financial position, has a forward thinking attitude towards culture and diversity and offers clear career paths for office and site staff.
Culture / Benefits
People enjoy working with this builder because projects are adequately resourced ensuring employees achieve work life balance. Staff tell us they feel appreciated and are looked after and management are young, energetic offer a progressive culture. Salary will in line with experience however a package of $180K is achievable
You will be joining an existing project that is about based on the North Shore, the main works (construction of a new hall) is about to kick off and the need for an additional Foreman has arisen.
As the Foreman you will be responsible for coordinating the day to day activities ensuring that programme and budget is maintained. Working cohesively with the Site Manager and site team you will ensure the works are carried out in a safe manner, are to specification and is handed over with a high quality finish.
Background / Experience
- Trade qualification, building qualification background advantageous
- Demonstrated experience delivering projects in excess of $8M within the mid tier market
- Ability to build rapport with sub-contractors and manage personnel to operate cohesively within a team environment
- Strong buildability, planning & programming skills
- Extensive knowledge of building trades, and how to push projects
- Above average administration skills with a good gasp on budgets, preliminaries and variation management
- Ability to keep on top of safety & company system management systems
- Experience in Aged care, health, education projects within occupied premises
- Above average computer literacy, this builder uses electronic on-site management tools