- Office based position in Sydney’s City
- Professional culture with high employee engagement
- Social, friendly and welcoming environment
Boutique in nature this builder is able to offer tailored service to their clients, have a dedicated team of sub-contractors and suppliers and have a professional and agile culture. Projects include a mixture of high end retail, hospitality and corporate office space valued to 5M.
Culture / Benefits
- Being boutique, this builder has time to invest in people. The owner is still hands on and provides one on one training to staff
- The culture is non egoistic, social, and friendly. The owners promotes diversity and inclusion and is a passionate advocate speaking in local schools to the next generation
- The office environment is social, the team are friendly and always very welcoming.
- You will benefit from working with a passionate and astute leadership team that definitely don’t take themselves too seriously however pride themselves on providing training and mentoring so that staff can achieve career progression
- The business has grown year on year since inception and has most recently successfully expanded into Melbourne.
As the Project Manager you will be hands on in terms of early tender involvement, programing, procurement and stakeholder management whilst working closely with your Site Manager/team to deliver the project. You will have the support of a CA and work closely with a Construction Manager and Owner. Depending on the size of project you may have multiple projects to run concurrently
This position could suit a someone that is stepping into a PM role or only run smaller projects sub $500K that is looking for training and mentoring to undertake larger works.
Background / Skillset
- Degree in Construction Management or related field
- Experience with a commercial fitout/refurbishment company
- Strong financial management experience and well-rounded business acumen
- Ability to lead internal monthly meetings to management around financials / projects milestones
- Strong industry network (designers, engineers, client side PMs etc), active participation in industry groups.
- Experienced end to end in the project life cycle from cultivating opportunities > scoping > pricing > negotiation > delivery
- Strong industry networks and existing relationships with subbies with consultants
- Strong Pre-Construction experience including lead generation, cultivation, tendering, tender interviewing
- Experience leading teams of CAs, Project Coordinators, Site Managers etc
Please call Carmel Jones, Associate Director on 0428 433 876 for more information or apply for the position below email@example.com
All applications received in stick confidence