Design, Construct and Development company that specialise in residential, commercial, retail, educational and aged care projects. 10+ years in the construction space, and now a successful business within development. Seeking a Financial Controller to head up the financials and accounts for the development entity.
Reporting to the Head of Development and Managing Director, working closely with the Group Financial controller, you will be responsible but not limited too;
- Provide operational, strategic and business analysing support to the MD. Adding value and growing own network.
- Being a major part of the senior management team, consistently improving processes, policies and procedures.
- Financial reporting, budgets, forecasts, asset reviews.
- Project accounting through master-planning and delivery. Providing regular reports of financial performance, margin analysis, project forecast, expenditure, leasing activities.
- Capital management / raising capital and assisting with debt. Maximising opportunity by leveraging off existing relationships.
- Managing financials for joint ventures. Presentations and ongoing reporting.
- Management of the Finance team (Accountant, Assistant Accountant and Asset Accountant) overseeing day to day accounts of the business.
- Proven experience managing the financials for a development company.
- CPA / CA or equivalent
- A passion for property development
- Excellent communication skills with a proven history of presenting to senior management and multiple stakeholders.
- Experience in managing a team - essential.
- Australian Citizen
Hit apply now, or for more information please contact Danyelle on firstname.lastname@example.org