With over 4 decades of experience this mid-tier builder has a strong history delivering work for well-known government organisations as well as private sector educational and aged care providers. They currently employ around 50 people and over the last 12-18 month have become a major player in the luxury residential market working with some of Sydney’s most respected architects.
As the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for managing the accounts and finances, working closely with the company Directors and managing a small team. The role will include but not be limited to;
- The day to day management of accounts and finance function
- Taxation; BAS, GST, PAYG and workers comp, superannuation, income tax return and calculations.
- Progress claims and statutory deceleration
- Project forecasting and cashflow management, and financial reporting.
- Office management and HR duties
- Overseeing the Accounts Officer and transnational accounting, supporting when required.
- Weekly and monthly payroll for 45 employees
- Experience in a similar role within an Engineering or Construction firm - essential.
- CPA qualified or Masters degree.
- Excellent user of Excel
- Full proficiency with Cheops - project management and accounting software.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Australian citizenship