Seeking an exceptionally well organised, autonomous worker and someone who thrives off of challenges.
As EA, you will be an extension of the Senior leaders you support. You will be a vigorous and highly presentable individual. We want someone who will create a positive influence on corporate culture and someone who is a strong relationship builder.
You will be the primary point of contact for allocated executives as well as other internal and external stakeholders.
You will be:
- Plan and manage the operation of the Senior Executives office.
- Extensive diary and travel coordinating
- Screen meeting requests carry out research on meetings background, advice on appropriateness of attendance and prepare notes if required.
- Develop, review and format high quality presentations and briefings, using software Excel and PowerPoint.
- A strong relationship builder for internal and external stakeholders as the primary liaison for the Senior Executives.
- Manage and coordinate correspondence and reports, including receipt, prioritising, undertaking or delegating preparation of replies and liaison with staff, including negotiating deadlines.
- Provide secretarial support to meetings including compilation and distribution of agenda papers, taking meeting minutes, preparation of presentation materials and liaising with external organisation’s to obtain or convey information.
- Ad hoc administration
- Minimum 8 years experience in supporting a Senior Executive, ideally C-Suite
- Property Industry experience ideal
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Pride in appearance
- Advanced Microsoft Office suite skills
- Exceptional organisation and outstanding time management
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila on 8252 4010 / email@example.com
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com