Established only 8 years ago but established with over 20 years worth of client relationships in place, this builder who now operate with over 40 staff have gone from strength to strength and now have an excellent name in the industry and boast to have an outstanding staff retention rate. They specialise in the commercial, retail, education fit out and refurbishment sectors as well as new build with a 50/50 split.
About the role – Estimator
An opportunity exists in their Estimating team. They are looking to add an Estimator to the business and join the current team. You will be office based which is located in the Valley and you will be working with experienced members of the industry who will guide you through the early stages of your career.
They are ideally looking for someone with 5 years plus experience and will have more of a refurb/new build background.
Skills and Experience
- 5 years plus experience in a commercial construction role
- Refurb/new build backgrounds is preferred
- Previous use of CostX would be an advantage
- A completed Construction Management degree
- Able to work in a team environment
- Stability with previous employers
- Good communication skills
- Work for a builder who already have a great name across the industry in QLD and NSW
- Real work/life balance
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Supportive senior management
How to apply
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact David Hope on 0406 665 799 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com