Due to an increase in workload an immediate opportunity has been created for an experienced Contracts/Site Administrator to work with a Tier 1 Rail contractor on a major infrastructure project in Sydney on a contract basis.
Supporting the Project Manager you will be responsible for Invoice processing and matching from suppliers and sub-contractors, process progress claims for subcontractors, assisting the Commercial Manager and Engineers with queries and admin duties as well as general administration responsibilities such as collating documents, faxing, typing etc.
The role will involve working in a close knit construction team so prior experience working in a site office in a rail or civil infrastructure environment will be essential for this role.
- 5 + years experience working as a Site/Contracts Administrator in a Rail/Civil Construction environment
- Experienced processing invoices, progress claims and dealing with subcontractors
- Excellent computer literacy skills (Word, Excel, power point etc)
- Strong ability to build internal and external relationships
- Solid commercial understanding providing support to rail infrastructure projects
For more information please contact Rory Todd at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0428 026 703