Our client is first class builder that were established over 15 years ago, they are one of the fastest growing builders in Australia operating in all states with over 500 employees. As a business they have 3 distinct divisions, Construction, Fit Out and Small Works which is echoed throughout the States. NSW Construction division is their largest and they find themselves being one of the busiest builders in Sydney with multiple high-profile project of significant value recently awarded.
Reason for the role:
Due to this continued success, this ambitious and well-structured builder need of a few key people to join their organisation to bolster their project teams including a Senior Contract Administrator / Contracts Manager and Senior Project Engineers.
The Role / Projects:
We are seeking a Contracts Manager and a Senior Contract Administrator for a $100m commercial project located close to the Parramatta OR CBD. Depending on your level you will either lead or be 2IC for the commercial outcome for the project. You will work in a team of highly experienced colleagues to assist you in completing the project to the highest level.
- Take responsibility of commercial and financial risk, and reporting
- Lead and mentor Site based Contract Administrators and Cadets.
- Drive smart procurement strategy from EOI through to project delivery
- Conducting monthly reviews of commercial and financial performance, head contract and subcontract.
We are seeking a Senior CA / Contract Manager who comes from a tier 1/ tier 2 background with proven experience delivering large scale commercial projects at a similar value. You will need to show stability on your CV working for a well-known reputable builder.
To be successful for this role you will need:
- Come from a Construction Management degree background (or Similar)
- JOBPAC Experience.
- Have experience in letting large complex trade packages.
- Strong Commercial / QS (contractor side) background.
- Experience with a well-known builder in Australia.
- Able to work in a team.
- Able to work to a tight budget and make good commercial deals.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Take full ownership of cost reporting and forecasting.
What’s in it for you:
With one of the best cultures in the industry you can rest assured you'll have a great comradery working within your team and across the business. You will be given a solid career path and professional development offering a path to Commercial Management.
You will be surrounded by industry leading professionals with a common goal to deliver excellence result for all stake holders and subcontractors alike.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Contract Administrator who is looking to join a builder who are winning some of Sydney's most prestigious projects with cutting edge systems and senior commercial management team.
If you are keen to hear more about this role, please call Billy Versey for a confidential discussion on 0406 707 277 or alternatively send you your CV to email@example.com