Established over 40 years ago this highly respected builder who are highly regarded throughout Queensland. They only operate in QLD and have a large office in Brisbane with 3 other offices located elsewhere in the state. They specialise in the commercial/health/agecare/industrial sectors and are experiencing a high volume of new projects coming through with their projects valuing anything from $10M to $70M.
The role – Contracts Administrator
Due to recent successful tenders they are looking to add a mid level/experienced Contracts Administrator to the Brisbane team. The project who you will initially be involved with will be determined by the timing of your appointment, but likely to be a large scale education project or a large scale defence project.
To be considered for this role of Contracts Administrator you must have a completed construction degree and have a minimum of 4 years plus experience
What you need
To be considered for this role of Contracts Administrator you will have:
- Worked for a similar size builder in Australia
- Have 4 years plus experience as a CA
- Worked on projects a similar size
- Have strong negotiation skills
- Have stability on your CV
- A completed Construction Management degree
- Able to work in team environment
- Be well presented and a good communicator to clients and sub-contractors
- Eager to succeed
If you are keen to hear more about this role or any other construction role please email your CV to David Hope at email@example.com or alternatively call for a confidential discussion on 0406 665 799.
For more building positions please visit our website: www.cgcrecruitment.com