How to Apply:
- Established for over 35 years this award winning builder who operate in QLD, Victoria and NSW are known for delivering Commercial & Health projects from a value of $1m to $150m.
- Their Brisbane arm has been established for over 15 years and has a T/O of around $130M.
- The company has two divisions which consists of a construction arm and a fit out/refurbishment arm, they are one of the main players in the QLD construction industry and have strong ties to universities, health infrastructure and student accommodation developers.
- Their Brisbane office is looking to hire an Intermediate Contract Administrator to work in their fitout/refurb division. Their projects range from $3M being the smallest to $50M being the largest.
- As a CA you will be working in a team reporting to your Project Manager who will help you get the next stage of your career
- You will come from a construction degree background and already hold anything from 2 to 5 years experience as a Contract Administrator with a known builder
- A construction degree background
- Experience with a well known builder
- Eager to succeed in your career
- Around 2-5 years experience as a CA
- Able to work in a team
- Good work ethic
- Ability to multitask
How to Apply:
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call David Hope on 0406 665 799 or drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com