A commercial/Industrial builder who have been operating in QLD for over 40 years have a great reputation in the industry. They are currently turning over around $150M with over 40 staff in the business and already have a full order book for the first half of 2019.
The role – Contracts Administrator
An opportunity exists for a Contracts Administrator to join an experienced Project Manager on a $22M Industrial project located on the north side of Brisbane. You will be based in head office located close to the city.
What you need
- 5 years plus experience as Contracts Administrator
- Experience with a similar size builder on similar size projects
- Proven history of using Job Pac or Cheops
- Able to work in a team environment
- Stability with previous employers
- Experience on commercial/industrial projects would be an advantage
- Working for a builder who value their employees and who have a great staff retention rate
- Work for a builder who is a specialist in their field with long term client relationships
- Full order book for 2019
To hear more about this role please contact David Hope on 0406 665 799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For other construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com