Established 30 years ago this Tier 2 company is one of the leading builders in Australia, and in particular Brisbane, in terms of culture, staff retention and overall staff satisfaction. They achieve this by truly engaging with their employees and offering excellent work live balance.
Although they are a well established group with a turnover in excess of $500m, they operate like a family business where trust, professionalism, loyalty and team work is at the core of their business.
About the role – Contracts Administrator
They are looking for a highly experienced Contracts Administrator to come into the business and join the team. You will be based typically between site and head office located just outside the Brisbane CBD. You will be working on a wide range of projects up to $50M across commercial, industrial, retail, education, government, health and hospitality sectors. Your first project will be dependent on when you start with the business.
Skills and Experience
- Approximately 4-7 years experience in a CA role
- Must have experience with a recognised Tier 1 or Tier 2 builder
- Commercial background either construction or refurb backgrounds will be considered
- Have strong negotiation skills
- Have stability on your CV
- A completed Construction Management degree
- Able to work in team environment
- Be well presented and a good communicator to clients and sub-contractors
- Eager to succeed
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly respected builder who have a fantastic culture and a great variety of options within the business to satisfy your career ambitions.
- Work for a truly great company with a first-class reputation
- Real work/life balance
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Supportive senior management
How to apply
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact David Hope on 0 406 665 799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com