Contract Administrator required by a Government Transport Organisation in Sydney. They are currently involved with one of the largest rail infrastructure projects in NSW and an opportunity has been identified for specialist Contract Administrator to join the team.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, the successful candidate will provide contract administration services for a bespoke suite of contacts, including Professional Service Contracts (PSCs).
The role acts as a primary point of contact for contract administration activities for the organisation, facilitating engagement with specialist procurement and contract management resources and managing strategic supplier relationships.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide contract administration services for a bespoke suite of contracts including Professional Service Contracts (PSCs) and Incentivised Target Cost form of Contract (ITC)
- Provide guidance on procurement and contract administration procedures to ensure consistent best practice in contract administration across the work packages
- Review, assess and process variations and claims in accordance with contract provisions and ensure payment of claims and invoices is carried out in accordance with contract and legislative requirements
- Provide support and coordination relative to the reporting requirements of the project including the preparation of monthly progress reports
- Support the compilation and construction of the tender, evaluation and selection of Professional Service Contracts, including obtaining firm prices and/or budget estimates for future works
- Support the identification, reporting and mitigation of project risks
- Assist with regular budget analysis and forecasting activities
- Prepare, issue and respond to general correspondence in relation to the contract to support business objectives
- Demonstrated recent experience as a Contracts Administrator or Senior Contracts Administrator on rail, civil or construction projects
- Tertiary qualification in a related discipline such as Quantity Surveying or Engineering, or equivalent discipline
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with people at all levels
- Must be computer literate and have excellent skills in using Microsoft Office packages
To discuss in confidentiality, please contact our Government specialist George Hvid: 0427 933 873 / 0282 524 013 or George.Hvid@cgcrecruitment.com