- Posted 17 March 2023
- Job type Contract
- Sectors CGC CoverConstruction
About the Company
A Tier 1 business who operate nationally across the multiple sectors including commercial, retail, health and industrial. They have a solid reputation with multiple high value projects currently in construction phase.
About the Role – Contract Administrator
You will be focusing on pre contract, procurement, letting of packages in a fast pace environment . 3 month contract. $30m project. Sydney based. ASAP start.
Skills and Experience
- A completed Construction degree
- Must have experience with a recognised Tier 1 or Tier 2 builder
- Commerical or industrial project experience
- Experience in trade letting and procurement
- Able to understand contracts and determine key areas of financial risk
- Good communicator – verbal and written
- Hardworking, driven and motivated to succeed
- Work for a highly reputable Tier 1 builder
- Work for a builder with experienced/supportive senior management
- Potential opportunity for additional assignments, ongoing work.
- Competitive rates of pay (PTY LTD, ABN or PAYG options)
How to Apply
Please contact Aaron Moore on 041 208 6972 or email firstname.lastname@example.org