With offices located throughout Australia this well established builder who has over 50 year's experience in the Australian building market are exceeding expectations and continuing to dominate the markets they specialise in. They are renowned for delivering projects in the commercial, industrial, health and retail sectors with a value of anything up to around $150M.
The role –Contracts Administrator
We are looking for a Mid level to experienced CA to be in a team on a $40M industrial/retail project located in Brisbane. Their offices are located on the outskirts of the CBD. You will have a competent team around you and supportive upper management.
This is a long term career move with a builder that already have a great name who are growing in QLD.
They are looking for someone who has
- Have a completed degree in Construction Management
- Experience on projects of $20M plus
- 5 to 10 years plus experience as a Contracts Administrator
- Stability on your CV is a must
- Experience with a well known mid-tier builder
- Be well presented and keen to progress in your career
- Must be a team player
If you are keen to hear more about this role or any other construction role please call David Hope on 0406 665 799 or email your CV to David Hope at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more building positions please visit our website: www.cgcrecruitment.com