- Work with passionate and supportive senior management team
- Join a long-standing NSW Builder with strong reputation
- Secure role with pipelined work well into 22/23
You will be joining a business that has become a major player in the NSW market over the last 25 years. They are been involved in helping bring to life a diverse and innovative range of projects with blue chip clients. Over the last 12 months their turnover has exceeded the $700M mark which has enabled them to add additional mid-senior level management and are well position tendering NSW government and private sector projects.
Tender pipeline includes - educational, data centers, industrial warehouses, aged care and general commercial works $40M - $120M
Culture / Benefits
You will be joining a thriving builder under a passionate senior leadership team who have just restructured and are driving the business forward.. The company enjoy low staff turnover and have recently invested time and money into employee training, benefits and the culture. They promote diversity and inclusion and will be a builder to watch for employee satisfaction moving forward
Working closely with the Project Management team you will cover all aspects of Contract management - this includes pricing, scoping trade packages, letting contracts, progress claims, variations, cost reporting through to closeout stages.
You will be site based on a $30M educational project based in Sydney’s East
Salary will depend on experience however a figure of between $120K-$140K is achievable
Duties / responsibilities
- Support the project team administration contracts throughout the project lifecycle.
- Assisting with all aspects of project establishment, procurement, construction, commissioning and handover.
- Assists in the preparation, review, and administration of contractual proposals relating to trades packages
- Strong focus on managing variations and monthly payments
- Assist management and tracking of project expenditure against budget
Construction Management or related construction / engineering degree
Experience working with a tier one or two builder on commercial projects in excess of $20M
Understanding of government contracts is advantageous for pipelined work
High computer literacy (Procore, Cheops, etc)
If you feel you meet with above criteria and are interested to find out more about the position, please call Carmel Jones, Associate Director @ CGC Recruitment on 0428 433 876 , send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply for the position below