- Busy pipeline despite current conditions
- Welcoming yet high achieving culture
- High-level performing builder with high employee engagement
You will be joining a business that has become a major player in the NSW market over the last 25 years. They are involved in helping bring to life a diverse and innovative range of project with blue chip clients. Over the last 12 months they have broken the $100M mark and are looking to increase capability at this value.
Tender pipeline includes - educational, data centers, sports facilities, aged care and general commercial works $40M - $120M
Culture / Benefits
As an employee of this organisation you benefit from working with some of NSW’s most astute senior managers who promote diversity and inclusion. You will work on interesting and Iconic projects and be joining a high achieving and progressive team.
Aside from well-run projects they provide an industry leading employer benefit scheme that includes a day off for your birthday, maternity and paternity leave and a training and development fund for all employees.
Being approved for government projects their tender book is full, the balance sheet is strong and they are hiring at a strategic level to increase capability for work starting in Q2 and Q3 of the 20/21 FY
Working closely with the Project Management team you will cover all aspects of Contract management including scoping packages for trades, letting contracts, progress claims, variations, cost reporting through to closeout stages.
Salary will depend on experience however a figure of between $120K – $140K is achievable
Duties / responsibilities
- Supporting the project team in the management and administration of contracts throughout the project lifecycle.
- Assisting with running all aspects of a project – establishment, procurement, construction, commissioning and handover.
- Assists in the preparation, review, and administration of contractual proposals relating to trades packages
- Assist in management and tracking of project expenditure against budget