Having operating in the Sydney market for over 10 years they have developed a reputation for producing a quality project on time and on budget. With the main bulk of their work within the Fit-out/Refurbishment market they have an established base of both client and subcontractors which they have developed over time.
With a full order book for the rest of 2019 they are going through a significant growth period at the present time and are looking to add an new Ca with a min of 5 year experience to their team in order to support their current predicted growth.
Working alongside the Project Director to learn the ropes and fast track your career towards Project Management
- Cost planning and Forecasting
- Subcontractor liaison
- Preparing scope of works for tender
- Preparing documents for subcontractors and issuing contracts
- Reviewing and assessing supplier invoices and sub-contractor progress claims for payment
- Client liaison
- Ensuring current contracts are running on time and within allocated budgets
- Weekly cost reporting and preparation of final accounts to the project management team
- The role would be ideal for a person who has had between 2-5 years’ work experience within a construction company
- Keen to progress their career.
- For this role attitude, intelligence and ambition is more important that previous experience.
- You must have a genuine passion for what you do and want to be part of a company which aims to enhance your opportunities through support and training.
The company promotes an atmosphere that is easy to work in. With most of the staff being long termers they provide support in every area from estimating to site supervision. The directors are very keen to maintain the current positive atmosphere as it has seen the company grow year on year due to its success.
- The company itself prides itself on trying to support all its staff professional while at the same time providing a positive social environment.
- They offer monthly training for all staff if they would like to take it on to improve their technical abilities such as programming and software use.
About CGC Recruitment:
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.