- Tier 1 or 2 background
- 10 + years experience as a Contracts Administrator or Quantity surveyor within the construction industry
- Experience as a Contracts Manager / Commercial Manager within construction
- Experienced in managing a team of 5 + people
- GC - 21 project experience essential
- Software experience in Cheops or Jobpac
- Experience with head & sub contract variations
- Construction degree or related field essential.
|Job Title:||Commercial Manager|
|Contact Name:||Spencer Williamson|
|Job Published:||September 26, 2019 10:33|
Our client is a well-respected privately owned tier two builder who is turning over more than $600M and currently employs over 300 full time staff nationally. They operate across most commercial sectors and hold pre-qualifications for federal and state government projects valued up to $100M.
The project is currently in its final stages and has a number of variations, it is an education project that is valued at around $60M. The project itself has been nominated for a number of awards and will be well recognized within the building sector. The project is nearly finished however has multiple variations to deal with.
You will be responsible for a few projects and managing a small team. This is a contract / temp role for approximately 12 weeks.
How to apply:
Feel free to contact me directly on 02 8252 4006 or 0421 645 874 alternatively send me your CV directly to email@example.com
The most suitable candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's