- Long term permanent opportunity
- Focus on high quality projects and products
- Utilise your skills with Homag/Biesse/Anderson machine in a dynamic role and company
A highly regarded joinery company based in Sydney West that have been established for 40 years and continues to grow. The major of their clients are a large mid-tier & fitout Contractors working across high rise residential and commercial projects up to $5m. They have a large 2300 m2 state of the art joinery factory to deliver on time and on budget.
- Operate Homag/Biesse/Anderson CNC router
- Stock control
- Maintenance of machine
- Strong experience operating CNC, Edge Banders, Hand & Power Tools
- Read and interpret detailed diagrams, job sheets & cutting lists
- Strong attention to detail with ability to troubleshoot
- Trade qualifications in Joinery/Cabinet Making/Carpentry or Wood Machinist desired but not essential
- 4+ years proven track record with Homag/Biesse/Anderson
- Attention to detail
- Able to work autonomously and in a team
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Henry Pham on 0405 487 244 or drop me an email on email@example.com