Working within the interior fit out/refurbishment sector, this small yet busy builder is going from strength to strength by delivering projects on time and budget to an excellent standard.
Winning repeat business by building solid relationship with owner builders, architects and investors this company are in an excellent position now and for 2020 and are looking to add an new Client relationship manager to help maximise the output of work with existing clients.
This is a great opportunity for someone to join a thriving business and work with established blue-chip clients within the fit out/refurbishment sector. As an SME they have a close-knit, social office environment. They have a collaborative approach to work with everyone willing to offer to help when needed.
Closely working with the Director you will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities, building and maintaining relationships with perspective clients and managing the internal and external CRM systems
This position will suit someone who has worked in a fitout, property or facilities environment who has a passion for sales and networking.
Duties will include:
- Monitor Tenderlink, Property Daily and other property market publications for potential leads
- Compile and maintain contact list and building relationships with prospective clients to identify potential tender opportunities
- In conjunction with the Director setup strategic meetings, plan and prepare presentations to pitch capabilities.
- Communicate new product/service developments to prospective clients
- Oversee the development and maintenance of marketing literature Capability Statement
- Bachelor of Business, Sales or Marketing OR a background in construction / fitout
- Background in Fitout, Property or Facilities
- Ability to manage and improve CRM systems
- Be personable and have the ability to manage and build relationships
- Have previous experience pitching to clients
If you feel you meet with above criteria and are interested to find out more about the position, please apply for the position below or call John from CGC on 0400 516 014/ 82524022